We are always looking for great people to come and join the Thunder Tower Harley-Davidson® Team.
If you would like to join us, please click the button below and complete as thoroughly as possible the form and submit it to us for review. We look forward to hearing from you and we will respond to your submission as soon as possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination because of sex, marital status, race, color, creed, national origin, age, or the presence of a non-job-related handicap.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, and an employee discount.
SERVICE ASSISTANT - Includes driving, porter duties and detailing bikes. Must have a motorcycle endorsement.
Stuck in a rut!? Experienced H-D Tech needed at Thunder Tower Harley-Davidson!
Thunder Tower Harley-Davidson in Columbia, SC is seeking an experienced H-D Technician to work on Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
Be one of the best of the best!
2+ years technician experience in dealership setting
MMI preferred/Harley-Davidson Certified is a plus
Must be able to work weekends.
Must pass drug test and have satisfactory criminal background check
Must have Good Driving record and Motorcycle Endorsement.
This is your opportunity to join the Thunder Tower Harley-Davidson family where Harley-Davidson is not only a passionate product, but a lifestyle among employees.
Hourly Flat rates based on experience but can range from 15.00-30.00 per hour.
Excellent benefit packages and working environment! Amazing shop environment!
Please provide three professional references with your resume'.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Job Type: Full-time
Thunder Tower Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Sales Associate
How would you like to be provided with a multi-million dollar inventory that consists of THE BEST OF THE BEST in the motorcycle industry?That's right! Along with being the best we will also provide you with all the tools you need to be successful!We have the latest CRM to keep up with your clients to help you provide the best service around.We offer:Heath insurance Dental insurance Vision insurance Life insurance 401k retirement plan Paid time off Paid holidays Employee DiscountIf you have experience in H-D sales, motorcycle sales or automobile sales and have a motorcycle endorsement on your drivers license and if you want to make a lot of money, send us your resume'.We are a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug testing required and we random test.Commission based pay. Monthly bonus commission program.
Job Type: Full-time
- Service Department Operations
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality vehicle service to (internal & external) customers.
- Ensure service department contributes and acceptable level of gross & net profit.
- Maximize productivity levels of service technicians.
- Ensure service personnel are alert, well trained and available when needed.
- Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
- Occasionally assist technicians when they are having difficulty performing service work.
- Make estimates for internal and wreck repairs.
- Establish procedures to initiate and forward all customers paid, warranty and internal repair orders.
- Develop procedures in conjunction with the Parts Manager that ensures a smooth flow of parts to Service Technicians during jobs.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for service and parts management.
- Enusre employees keep and clean, efficient, and orderly department.
- Customer Service
- Maintain a high degree of customer satifaction.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle customer reasonably, showing emapthy and a positive attitude and demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
- Gain the trust and confidence of new customers when they are introduced to the service department.
- Give special attention to repert orders to ensure the situation is corrected.
- Maintain service follow-up programs.
- Grow the volume of service work.
- Maintain budgeted revenue and expense objectives.
- Develop promotional campaigns in conjunction with the Parts & Sales departments.
- Maintain efficiency reports on sales representatives.
- Provide reports to DP, as requested.
- Develop monthly and annual objectives for the department in collaboration with DP.
- Attend training sessions to keep current with service department issues.